Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crossroad: This Way & That Way


There are two Streets in the City of Lake Jackson, TX by the name This Way and That way.



This is the link from Google Maps. I went there once with my friend for the weekend. My friend shared this experience that just happened few Months after an Driving License has been got

Friend: How to I get to Aunts Place ?

Grandmother: . . . Take a Right at This Way and a Left at That Way . . .

Friend: Yes I got that, but can you tell me the name of This Way and That Way !!!!

Grandmother: Yeah Sure, This Way and That Way.

Friend: Does This way and That way have a name ?

Grandmother: Yes they do and that is This Way and That Way.

Friend: Oh I See.


Just wanted to share this one.




Credits: Map Picture from Google Maps, Wikipedia


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi da this is gud very funny i cant believe that actually there r streets named that!